Nadene Goldfoot
This Week's Best American Anti-Semite Fighter, Alyssa Farah GriffinThere they go again, showing their anti-Semitism against Israel with their guest of Marjorie Taylor Greene in a replay this morning from July 2026. I guess they didn't get enough of her.
As soon as she started speaking against AIPAC, my heroine, Alyssa Farah Griffin jumped right in trying to tell her that she was spewing anti-Semitic lies.
The effect on me was immediate, I started shaking; why, out of shock, I suppose, that the View members would just sit there taking it all in which is not always their way of combatting someone. I've seen the lot of them screaming at someone they disagree with, which usually makes the show interesting but hard to hear the individuals say anything. They seemed happy enough to let Alyssa handle Marjorie herself. I shook more and more, so I turned it off. They just lost a viewer.
I guess I missed the best part when Joy Behar started to react against Marjorie's anti-Semitism in order for the program to take their break.
"Marjorie Taylor Greene Clashes With ‘View’ Hosts Over AIPAC Until Joy Behar Cuts Her Off for Faux Ad Break".
"Marjorie Taylor Greene and The View’s Alyssa Farah Griffin sparred over the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) Tuesday morning — a confrontation that was ultimately cut short when co-host Joy Behar seemed to pretend the show needed to go to break."
"Griffin asked Greene about a statement she shared via X in which she appeared to link AIPAC to Graham Platner. Greene originally wrote in part, “I do find it interesting that Platner is hated by AIPAC and rape accusations show up years later from a woman who dated him. AIPAC hated Massie too and they rolled out fake AI ads showing lies about him in a sex trio with AOC [Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez] and Ilhan Omar.”
"In response, Griffin ceded that criticizing AIPAC is “perfectly legitimate public discourse,” but noted Greene’s commentary veered into “antisemitic tropes about Jews controlling things, about Jews and money and power and politics.”
What do these women see to pick on AIPAC? Do they even know what it stands for or its purpose is? I've been an AIPAC member for years!!!!!
The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is an American lobbying group that advocates for pro-Israel policies in the United States, and its relationship to the Jewish community is complex and multifaceted. In other words, it explains to its members and friends what and why Israel does anything. It's the only true source we have in the USA.
No comments:
Post a Comment